I create products for busy moms who are looking for quick and easy printable projects that make life a little more interesting!
I help them bring more whimsy into their lives while sprinkling in a little fun and memory making.
Being creative has always been a passion of mine. I love anything that you can cut, paste, glitter, glue, sew…you name it for crafts and I have tried it. I have worked in a few different industries but I always get pulled back to my roots of wanting to work for myself and create.
At My Paper Printables. we hope you find ways to incorporate creativity into your daily life while keeping the household afloat.
My name is Traci and I am the owner of My Paper Printables. My two daughters and my amazing husband are my inspirations for why I want to preserve family traditions and memories. Keeping family’s connected in this crazy and busy world can be a challenge.
I’ll help you find quick and easy ways to add creativity into your everyday life. While adding short cuts to save precious time.
WANT TO KNOW MORE…
- I love a Starbucks Chia Latte….who doesn’t!
2. I am a sucker for movies that are based on true stories! Love! Love! Love!
3. I am a podcast junkie!! You will almost NEVER find me playing a game on my phone but listening to a podcast or TED talk, that is my jam!
4. I ♥ traveling with my family!! I have been to over 2o countries and 6 out of 7 continents. Come on Antarctica!!
5. I have been in the same book club for over 10 years…who doesn’t love a good book??
6. When I love something on TV, I rewind and watch it again and again! A marriage proposal, an awesome dance, a cute puppy doing something silly…I’m all in!!
7. I have been making a bucket list since high school and love to check things off.
8. I should be a product tester… I swear people who design things miss some obvious stuff that would help the user!! Just last week, we rented a camper, the mirror was great for my husband but I couldn’t see the top of my head. I know I am short at 5’2″ but come on!!
9. I am in love with Asian and Vietnamese food! I make a mean Vietnamese Grilled Pork with Vermicelli Noodles Salad – Bún Thịt Nướng. YUM!!
10. I am living proof that it is never too late to follow your dreams. I have always been a go getter for anything I want in life. You only live once SEIZE THE DAY!!!
Feel free to contact me at email@example.com or online at:
I look forward to creating moments and memories with you and your family,
Thank you! Traci Gibson
We are not responsible for republished content from this blog on other blogs or websites without our permission.