My Paper Printable is a brand that believes in creating special moments worth remembering. We are rolling out brand new cut file bundles starting in September and want to create an amazing team of crafters who are enthusiastic and committed designers and educators who love to create with our products.
If you are a mixed media artist, a savvy scrapbooker, a creative card maker or a journaling enthusiast we would love to hear from you!
Building Our New Design Team
Our Design Team opportunity is open to all creatives – those who have big followings too everyday crafters who only share your work with your family & friends.
We are opening a new division of My Paper Printables with projects in the following categories
If being on a design team is not of interest to you, but you might know the perfect person who is really inspired to create memorable moments with digital printables and cut files, please encourage them to check out this opportunity! Or share an email or link to someone you think we might want to know.
Design Team Details
Design team members are asked to submit three layouts or projects each month using our digital products and we will share your amazing work on our website and social media outlets.
Occasionally there is a special assignment, but we try to keep those to a minimum. We know how busy everyone is.
More details to come with clearly defined expectations once the final Design Team is chosen.
As always, we try to spoil you with tons of digital design kits during the 6-month term while you are part of the Design Team at My Paper Printables. Plus a small stipend per month.
What We Are Looking For In A Design Team
Our mission at My Paper Printable is to create special moments worth remembering with your loved ones, and then documenting it for posterity.
We would love to see submissions from people from all walks of life!! Busy moms, grandparents, young adults, teenagers, married or not married, kids or no kids. Plus we would love a diverse Creative Team from all over the world.
Here is what will make you stand out! We are looking for:
- Amazing Photography – We are looking for super crisp, clear pictures with good lighting and interesting layouts. You don’t have to be an expert but having some camera skills is a must. Even if it means you are a master at using your cell phone for photography.
- Product Use – Of course, we want our My Paper Printables Digital Products to shine, but we also love simplicity. Combining a good eye for design plus being a great storyteller with your layouts and design choices are a plus.
- Photography Layouts – We want you to capture the major moments of life as well as the everyday simple things that might not mean much but make a statement on there own. That means when you go to take pictures of your projects you have good lighting, clean and crisp photos without using your flash and keeping the layouts super simple so it is not distracting. Photos should be taken from above. Use a solid background such as white or black foam board or even a weathered wood background.
- Crafters who are able to create projects within deadlines (we will have a calendar set up in advance).
- Crafters who are able to make videos every month to teach your design process with our digital products is a bonus.
- Fluent in English is a MUST
- We are looking for team players who are proactive and willing to support other Creative Team members by sharing and commenting on their projects.
- Create a short blog post to coordinate with your projects you create using My Paper Printables digital supplies.
How To Apply For Our Design Team
1- Email submissions to email@example.com and include the following in your email:
- Subject line – DT Submission 18-19
- Your first and last name
- Where You Are From – State, Country, etc.
- Links to all things online for you (blog, website, shop, gallery, Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.)
- a little bit about you and if you are on any other design teams.
- 3 to 5 images of projects you have completed – we are looking for scrapbook layouts, card layouts, vinyl crafting, bullet journaling, travel journals etc. You don’t have to do it all in order to be considered but you MUST have a digital cutting machine (Circuit or Silhouette, etc) and a great color printer with quality paper to print on.
- Submitting process videos of your projects is a major plus
Deadline for submissions is Wednesday, August 15th.
Our cut off time will be midnight Pacific Time Zone that day. If you are chosen to be on our Design Team, we will personally contact you via email by August 31st.
Reach out to us if you have any questions at all about submitting to be on our Design Team. You can contact Traci at Info@mypaperprintables.com.